How much i have spent for correction in my pan card?

Home Forums Public Forum How much i have spent for correction in my pan card?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Geetanjali Raju 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Geetanjali Raju

What is the cost for correcting my pan card details in quick way? I am getting my pan card 2 days before. I have checked all the details in that. My address and phone number is getting wrong. I need the make changes in that. Shall i use online portal for correction making? And tell me the cost for making that. I have followed the step for do that action. I have updated all the details in that. It is getting the cost of Rs. 150. It is correct? My sister is need to the new pan card.

I kindly request you to given the proper steps and process here. I am getting some of government rules and plans for following at the time of apply new pan card online. It will be need for evidence to submit for the bank account. She will go for the job and salary will be credited at the bank account. So want to open a new bank account. So please give me the website for applying new pan card for her.  Getting all the required details and documents for applying. Just given the general way of applying method here. I have spent more time for correcting my information.

What is the easy way for update that? How much you have spent for making changes in pan card? I need to know the details now. If any free offers are possible for me? I am ready to submit my acknowledgement number and other related aspects to you. Please check the pan card correction and changes made. Or tell me how to check my details updated or not. Shall I submit old pan card and get new one? Because my pan card is getting damaged so i need to change that card. Please given me the proper answer here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: How much i have spent for correction in my pan card?
Your information: